I once travelled happily alone. Then the most beautiful thing happened and suddenly I was half of two; two became one. But before I could start to document our life together, his life was tragically gone. My darling Ems is now in the bright lights of Heaven and I remain. This is the story of my journey from here. Gratefully a journey that One whose ways are above all of ours takes with me. One day I'll reach those bright lights for myself but until I do, join me on my journey, keeping memories close.



Saturday 6 February 2010

Listen to Ems in your living room!


Just to let you know that if any of you would like to buy a CD of Ems' song, you can. This is the song featured in my blog entry 'Changing things (as sung by the man himself)' [Jan 20th, 2009]. You can also hear it on youtube.


It is just £2 per CD. The whole £2 will be donated to Ems' memorial fund. Ems' memorial fund covers two causes which he was highly passionate about. The first cause is for music resources for our church (The Apostolic Church, Penygroes) where he loved using his musical ability to encourage and inspire others, and the second is the projects which we were involved in on our mission/aid trip to Joao Pessoa, Brazil in Summer 2008.


Enjoy the music, be inspired by the lyrics, admire how beautiful Ems is in the photos on the cover (maybe that one's just for me!), dance around your living room to it (if it's good enough for our 18 month old niece...).


Email me on mother_bruce@hotmail.com if you would like a CD.

No comments:

Post a Comment